Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yep. Still here.

Summer almost killed me. Whoever says teachers don't work in the summer is on crack. I spent a week at NFL nationals, 4 weeks teaching summer school, 1 week at a leadership conference and 1 week at Nikki's softball nationals which may have been on the beach but was really more work than play.

School may kill me. It's September and it feels like November. My team rocks this year. I smell more than one going to nationals this year! Yep, I'm calling it in September.

Now the big news. 4 weeks ago we put our house on the market as we decided to build a house in Wylie. In fact, it's in the process of being built...well, when it's not raining. So, we busted our buns doing a few last-minute tweaks around here and now we have to keep it clean "just in case" it is being shown...which lately is at an increasing rate, thank God! The new house is the perfect floorplan for us and Stephen and I would love to retire there closer to the lakes. Wish us luck.

Homecoming next week. I'll post pics of Nikki and her date. They're just friends so she should actually have a drama-free night this year. Now that will be a switch!

Catch me on Facebook. I find I check it often because I can on my iPhone...my pity gift to myself back in June!

Later Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment