Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lettering Around



Nikki lettered in softball last year as a freshmen. I took her this summer to order her letter jacket complete with patches for "Newcomer of the Year" and Class of 2011.

She's hoping this year to make a district team (came close last year but was in a REALLY tough district). She's been working hard on her batting average (should be around 350-400) and on-base-percentage (should be over 500) and her angles in centerfield are getting better with every practice. She's even tightening up her infielding.


Right now she would like to go to Tarelton to play ball and become a teacher. Too soon to start worrying about that? I think not. Man, it's a lot of work...and MONEY!

4 comments:

  1. I'm diggin' the new layout! Very cool! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how much I love your profile picture? I may have to make it into a t-shirt!

    Thanks for swinging by my par-tay today...It was soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was last year New Year's Eve and I was feeling great!

    Your par-tay was great. One day I'm going to have the time to blog/comment. I'm afraid I'd get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw you on SITS. I am with you on the tail end of the roll call. Someday I want to be last if that is possible. My daughter is 2. I don't think I am ready for softball and dress up yet. But it must be exciting to see the differences now. :)

    ReplyDelete