Monday, August 18, 2008

The First Day of School

OK, I guess it's the "first" first day of school. Teachers in our district go back tomorrow.

What to wear? What to wear? Colleen, on this one, you and I are two of a kind!

Do I venture out and wear those cute, new dressy shorts I just got? Or stick with the standard dark jeans and sparkly wedge sandals that are really flip flops but who cares? Maybe some capris to split the difference.

The jeans win. It's not every day that I get to wear jeans to work so when I can, I DO! No school spirit shirt for me. I just got a cute sleeveless babydoll sweater that gradually changes from hot pink to rust. Gold wedge "sandals" and I'm all set.

I'd take a picture of my clothes all laid out...but it's past my bedtime.

Nighty Night!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that all your meeetings went well and the new folks are adjusting. One bad thing about the new job...no casual fridays! Think of me when you get into your jeans. :(

    ReplyDelete