Friday, March 27, 2009

Day Five AND Six!


Not too eventful on Day Five. I went SHOPPING, of course. Scored a couple of cute blouses and a skirt from JCPenney and then some cute shoes from Payless. Then I went to Hobby Lobby and tried to be creative like my friend Just Say Julie. Well, it's a start.

Then it was a day to be spent with a dear friend and her daughter, M. We went to the Galleria and she played on this amazing playground of soft climbables. She LOVES this place.
And then it was "Facebook Picture" time. I've really got to figure out how to get on my Facebook and do something with it. There are a lot of people out there who think I don't want to be their friend when really I just don't know how to accept.


When I got home, Honey had found some cars on Craigslist for the Pumpkin. Here is the delimma we've been facing. Get a new car. Hmmm. Car note AND expensive insurance BUT it's safer than an old car. Get her an old car. Hmmm. Can afford insurance BUT it's not as safe. Something in between? Doesn't exist. So, here we are at a used car place trying to determine if this car he's found is "the one" to "let her drive" which basically means so she won't use our cars!
Yep, I'm pretty happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment