Monday, March 2, 2009

I Survived!

After a 10-day bout with the non-flu (which is still causing me problems), I spent 3 days with my team at NFL district. For those of you who don't know, it's an intense competition to determine who qualifies for nationals in different speaking events.

AND WE DID IT! We qualified a student in US Extemp and had alternates in Student Congress (2) and LD Debate (2) and Original Oratory (1).

Birmingham, AL, here we come.

Here is a picture of me and my assistant coach along with a dear friend who came along to drive the third van! We're pretty happy it's almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Will is recovering from the non-flu. Having to miss TAKS tomorrow. If he could just get over the cough, we'd be ok.

    Congrats on qualifying! Sounds like y'all kicked some bootay at district!

    ReplyDelete