Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Almost Broke Me!

I truly intended to blog all during spring break but I had problems getting my trusty laptop online at home and that's where the pictures were, so I think today I'll do a marathon of posts to catch everyone up.

Spring break was a BLAST! It started with a trip to Louisiana to visit "Pops" and "Nana" and the Pumpkin enjoyed giving "Pops" his birthday present (not the t-shirt in the picture...that was from the softball team for cutting out the softball circles).

Daddy got me boiled crawfish! A visit would not have been complete without it! I can't even wait to get to the table before I'm munching down.

Followed by a little goofing off for the camera by us all!
And then taking the nieces and nephew out for ice cream at the local Dairy Queen. They've all decided a trip to Aunt Monica's house is a must for this summer. Who knew kids could like me?










And that concluded DAY ONE! Tune in for DAY TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment