Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Was Almost Killed Yesterday

I'm still shaking. Seriously. Here's how it all went down.

I was turning into a local mall. It has a divider and then splits into a circle around the mall. I look up and in the distance police lights caught my attention. And then, I saw it. A black car was driving right at me and the police were in hot pursuit.

Here are my thoughts in order.

1. Am I on the wrong side?
2. Maybe I should turn hard and block him for the police followed by jumping out of my car, aiming my cell phone at him and screaming, "Freeze. Citizen's Arrest!"
3. MOVE OVER!

I chose #3. Wise choice. I moved over and safely made it to the mall. My heart was pounding so hard I could hardly breathe.

Shoot. I could have been on the 6 o'clock news.

1 comment:

  1. I would have paid money to see the footage of you screaming citizen's arrest! I would totally have sent it in to COPS!

    ReplyDelete