Friday, July 25, 2008

What Monica Needs....Ordered by Julie

1. Monica needs a job. Does teaching not qualify as a job anymore?
2. Monica needs new holes in her skin? Um, what?
3. Monica needs another dress washed. Fitting. I don't wear dresses. However, I do own them.
4. Monica needs more scrubbing. I promise I took a shower this morning.
5. Monica needs a Bicycle Master Plan. That's just what I've been saying all along. I haven't ridden one in decades, but wouldn't riding a bike be just like falling off a bike? Something you never forget how to do?
6. Monica needs forgiving. And there it is. All the others were just softening me up for the real suggestion.
7. Monica needs to die her hair a darker shade. I made that suggestion myself, but the summer months are not the ones to do that. Besides, blondes don't have to work as hard. Like, OMG, right?
8. Monica needs new PR. See #6.
9. Monica needs to eat something. You know what? I am hungry. Wow. Google does know everything.

So, I'm off for a PB&J! Do you think Google knows it's apple jelly?

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it a relief to know that Google has our best interests at heart? And I could totally see you with new holes in your skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I've blogged my near-death/hero encounter. No pics yet.

    And the bf situation is good and sticky. He's a great kid, but he has no license yet (not so much an issue with me) but let's just say his parents seem to be too busy to get him here for her games so she's been so hard on him. Well, he promised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what's the point of having an older boyfriend if he can't drive :)

    ReplyDelete