Monday, February 2, 2009

Living for Summer

The Honey and I are trying to decide what we're going to do this summer. We can't really decide until the Pumpkin's select softball schedule is set and my team finishes national qualifiers at the end of this month. That being said, here are our two options.

Plan #1: We travel again to Mexico with our friends who got married/attended said wedding last year. Hmmmmmm. An all-inclusive tropical resort with waitstaff at my beck and call. Food prepared just for me 24-7. Sandy beaches, amazing excursions full of repelling, hiking, zip-lining and history.

Plan #2: We take a roadtrip passing through Arkansas to visit the Honey's brother, Springfield, MO, where he went to college and Columbia, MO, where he grew up, and then heading to Chicago. I'm not sure what there is to do there, but it has to be awesome. We'll possibly tool over to Detroit and maybe hit Indianapolis on the way back through St. Louis, Eureka Springs and Hot Springs. Hours and hours in the car with a stack of books and decadent magazines that I refuse to read unless we are traveling.

For those of you who know me, you know I've already begun both itineraries.

Yep, I'm living for summer in February.

2 comments:

  1. Ya'll could join us in St Louis for the All Star game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who has tickets to the Rangers opening day WITH access to a VIP tent????

    When is the all-star game? Are you guys really going?

    ReplyDelete